- Support Services
- A trained expert at Ryve will provide the Customer with up to 30 minutes of phone technical support assistance to diagnose their technical issue once the Customer has paid the booking fee in full, and a time for the phone call is scheduled using our booking system.
- The Booking Fee for diagnostic phone support is a fixed price of $75 including GST.
- If we can’t resolve the Customer’s issue during the phone call then the booking fee paid will cover the service fee for a Ryve technician to attend the Customer’s site and who will quote labour & materials.
- If we can’t diagnose the Customer’s issue during the phone call then the booking fee will be refunded in full within 48 hours.
- Phone and email support is available Monday through Friday, 10 AM to 5 PM Australian Eastern Standard Time – excluding weekends and observed Holidays. Support availability may occasionally vary from stated hours due to downtime for systems and server maintenance, company events, and circumstances beyond the control of Ryve. Phone support requests will be handled in the order in which they are received.
- Service and support will be provided, to Customer in accordance with the terms indicated in this document and on Ryve’s website. Ryve has no obligation to provide service or support until Ryve has received full payment for the Booking Fee. Terms, conditions, support features, procedures, pricing and support availability for future periods are subject to change at any time without notice and are available on Ryve’s website. Customer will be provided Phone Diagnosis only for the Hills Home Hub product excluding Home Alarms (“Product”). Support availability for a particular Product version is subject to change at any time without notice.
- Ryve may limit or terminate support service to, or may elect not to renew additional support if Customer uses the service in an irregular, excessive, abusive or fraudulent manner or uses Product(s) with third party software and hardware that is determined at Ryve’s sole discretion to be incompatible.
- Ryve is not responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data or damaged equipment. Ryve strongly recommends that Customer maintain a complete data backup and disaster recovery plan.
Ryve may change this policy without prior written notice at any time, at Ryve’s sole discretion. Please refer to hillshomehub.com.au for a current return policy. Customer may cancel this Agreement within 30 days of receipt. Any refund will be determined by Ryve based on the passage of time and/or the number of support incidents at Ryve’s discretion. Customer must contact the Ryve Customer Service department for return processing and may not cancel this Agreement after thirty (30) days of receipt except as provided by any applicable provincial or federal law which may not be varied by agreement.
- Dispute Resolution
The parties will attempt to resolve any claim, or dispute or controversy (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) against Ryve, its agents, employees, successors, assigns or affiliates (collectively for purposes of this paragraph, “Ryve” ) arising out of or relating to this Agreement, Ryve advertising, or any related purchase (a “Dispute” ) through face to face negotiation with persons fully authorised to resolve the Dispute or through mediation utilising a mutually agreeable mediator, rather than through litigation.
- DISCLAIMER OF ALL WARRANTIES
RYVE MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SUPPORT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION WITH RESPECT TO THE PERFORMANCE OF ANY HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE USED IN CONDUCTING SERVICES, OR ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS CONCERNING THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM THE SUPPORT OR THE RESULTS OF ANY RECOMMENDATION RYVE MAY MAKE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF ANY OF THE DELIVERABLES OR OF ANY SYSTEM THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY RECOMMENDATION RYVE MAY PROVIDE. RYVE reserves the right to modify its warranty retroactively at any time, at its sole discretion.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
RYVE DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE, OR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES AND SUPPORT. RYVE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. CUSTOMER AGREES THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF THIS SERVICE, RYVE IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AGGREGATE DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE PURCHASE OF SUPPORT UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
- Other Documents
These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s), except as otherwise noted. Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) or services and support that are subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Customer and RYVE.
- Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Australia. For the purpose of resolving conflicts related to or arising out of this Agreement, the parties expressly agree that venue shall be in Australia only.
The failure of either party to enforce at any time or for any period of time the terms of this document shall not be construed as a waiver of such terms or the rights of such party thereafter to enforce each term contained herein.
If any term or condition is held void or unenforceable, it shall be severed, and every other provision shall be enforced as if the void or unenforceable term or condition had never been a part hereof. The parties agree the court is entitled to read the otherwise invalid provision as narrowly as is necessary to make it valid and enforceable. Both parties hereby agree such scope may be judicially modified accordingly in any enforcement proceeding. Both parties agree that the covenants contained herein are necessary for protection of legitimate business interests and are reasonable in scope and content.
Please email email@example.com with questions or concerns